Modern townhouse furnished with mostly transitional furniture and modern art comprising mostly of abstracts.
The challenge here was give this townhouse a more modern style since the unit has 3 levels, not really kid friendly (US standards). And, we wanted to pop more color since most of the pieces this homeowner owns are tan and dated.
1. We arranged each room to have a better flow.
2. We added additional materials such as wood and leather.
3. We also added a pop of color.
4. Indirect lights to create ambiance while showing.
5. Accessories to bring color to various accents and styles.
One of the advantages of this services, is that you can live in your home while selling and do not need to rent another place and spend more money.